Luther Tolbert - Ext. 4-8063
Hyuk Kang - Ext. 4-5614
Carol Jean Tomoguchi-Perez - Ext. 4-3287
ELECTRONIC EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT (EEE)
UCI Course Management System https://eee.uci.edu/
EEE offers a variety of tools including class mail lists, class websites, GradeBook, Chat, Rosters, Evaluations, and more.
Contact OIT– Ext. 4-2222 or http://www.oit.uci.edu/
Kim Pierce - Ext. 4-9763
OFFICE OF RESEARCH SITE http://www.research.uci.edu/ora/index.htm
Education Research Librarian - DANA PETERMAN (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Ext. 4-0607
eScholarship Repository way of posting publications through the UC system, copyright/intellectual property issue - http://www.lib.uci.edu/scamp/sco_message.html
Online Libraries http://www.lib.uci.edu/
Course Reserve Services http://www.lib.uci.edu/services/reserves/reserves.html
Course Book Orders - Sarah McDougall - Ext. 4-8073
Campus wide calendar system http://www.oit.uci.edu/calendar/
PURCHASING / REIMBURSEMENTS
Julie Hahm, Bookkeeping - Ext. 4-7662
- Order business cards
- Reimbursements for travel, entertainment, mileage
Dean’s Conference Room – Sarah McDougall - Ext. 4-8073
Class Scheduling – Sarah McDougall - Ext. 4-8073
Meeting Room – Sarah McDougall - Ext. 4-8073
STAFF RESPONSIBILITY LIST (Attached)
Facilities - Ext. 4-8063
Leora Fellus, PhD Coordinator - Ext. 4-5910
Tammy Ho, Personnel - Ext. 4-5486
Hyuk Kang, IT - Ext. 4-5614
Lynn Wong, Finance Director - Ext. 4-6076
UCI Phone Directory hard copy can be requested at www.uci.edu/phupdate
Instructional Guides for Ericsson & Cisco IP Phones http://www.oit.uci.edu/telephone/digital
HINTS FOR TELEPHONE USAGE
- When making a call that requires you to maneuver through a directory system, be sure to hit the TONE button that is at the top left of your phone before pressing numbers.
- Checking voicemail message from home call 824-8989 and follow directions – campus extensions are always 5 digits (sample 4-5118).
- Call divert will always divert to your voice mail unless a specific number is input by programming press * 2 * - the number to divert call to - then press #. To divert to an off campus phone press *23#, then 9 + the telephone number + #.
- To forward calls, place current call on hold by pressing access line used, tap into open access line and dial number to forward call, press transfer.
- The Inquiry line can be used to call out but does not receive incoming calls.