Facilities Services: Key Policy
Emergency Procedures |
Building Keys |
Heating/Air Conditioning |
Room Setups |
Safety | Classroom Floor Plans
Keys to rooms, labs, offices, and closets can be checked out if
prior program director's approval is received by the facilities
manager. The following are the major points of the key policy. No
exceptions will be made.
- Keys are only issued to employees of the University
- Keys are not to be reproduced or copied.
- Lost or stolen keys are to be reported immediately to the Facilities Manager.
- There will be a $50.00 charge for each LOST KEY.
- No undergraduate students shall be checked out keys under any circumstances.
- All keys must be turned in on the due date and to the Facilities Manager (if applicable).
- Keys are to be returned immediately upon termination of employment or withdrawal from the University.
Please download and print the Key Request Form here.